We are looking for a Part Time Virtual Assistant 5 hours a week to provide support for operational tasks while working remotely.
As a VA, you will perform various operational tasks, including invoicing, making payments, updating the website, scheduling social media and making travel arrangements. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using tools such as WordPress, facebook business manager.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
• Invoicing and paying bills
• Basic website updates
• Book travel and accommodation
• Scheduling social media posts
• Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
• Perform market research
• Create presentations, when required
• Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role, references available on request
• Familiarity with invoicing and bank payments (Xero Software)
• Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
• Knowledge of online scheduling and project tools (e.g. WordPress, Trello, Facebook)
• Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Solid organisational skills
Please send a CV to email@example.com with ‘VIRTUAL ASSISTANT APPLICATION’ as the subject title. Applications close 22nd January. We will contact successful candidates for interview by 24th January.