We are looking for a talented Part Time Social media coordinator 1 day per week (with potential to take on more hours) to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company & clients. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts. We adopt remote working, so would be interested in hearing from candidates outwith the local area.
If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating through online channels, we would like to hear from you.
As a Social media coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand and that of our clients. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
• Research audience preferences and discover current trends
• Create engaging text, image and video content
• Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
• Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
• Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
• Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
• Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
• Oversee social media accounts’ layout
• Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
• Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator, references available on request
• Expertise in multiple social media platforms
• In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
• Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
• Ability to act proactively in the case of future trends in digital technologies
• Excellent communication skills
• Multitasking and analytical skills
• BS degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field
Please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR APPLICATION’ as the subject title. Applications close 22nd January. We will contact successful candidates for interview by 24th January.